Grey & Black

10:00

 






Fedora Hat - New Look (here)
Grey High Neck Ribbed Long Sleeved Top - Primark 
Sleeveless Jacket - New Look (last season) 
Joni Jeans - Topshop (here)
Bat Cleated Boots - Topshop (here)
Nails - Maybelline Mauve Kiss (here)
Midi Rings - Primark (old)

First off I would just like to apologise for the awful quality of these pictures. Again, I used my Iphone to shoot these so they're obviously not the best quality. But hopefully by the time I next do an outfit post, I will have sorted out a camera and will be shooting photos with that instead.

This grey and black inspired outfit is made up of a bargain find grey high neck ribbed long sleeved top from Primark, which only cost me £6 and they had loads of other colours there also. So if you're after a cheap high neck styled top, then Primark's the place! This style top is very versatile to style, you can pair it with literally so much, like a high waisted skirt or shorts. Although, I have decided to pair it with some (very won and faded) high waisted ripped Joni jeans from Topshop. I really need to invest in a new pair of these jeans. They're so comfortable and flattering. And they also do them in Petite which is amazing for someone like me! Also I threw on a sleeveless jacket over the top to give an extra layer to the look, which is essential for this time of the year when the temperatures are lower. Sleeveless jackets are everywhere at the moment. I got mine back in March/April time, so earlier on in the year. I wore it around Spring time when it started to get a little warmer and will definitely be wearing it for Autumn over jumpers and long sleeved tops! For shoes, I opted with these gorgeous must have bat cleated boots from Topshop. As soon as I saw them and tried them on, I knew I had to have them! They're so comfortable and suit so many different outfits. Also I paired a fedora hat with this look to add more grey to the look. I have been admiring these hats for ages and have never had the courage to purchase one, all because I was scared they wouldn't suit me and I would look like I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. In the end, I was just like 'f*** it* who cares what people think!'. I think they're a great addition to an outfit and can help create a classic chic look. Also I added some midi rings from Primark to add more details to the look and match the gold, with the gold detailing on the shoe buckles. 

I really enjoy putting together outfits, taking the photos and blogging about it. As I said, hopefully next time I will be able to shoot with a much better quality camera. 

Also I am planning on getting into a 2 posts a week schedule. Expect new posts every Wednesday and Saturday or Sunday! 

Thank you so much for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comments