Mini Lush Haul

16:30

I'm a lover of Lush and their products, I love placing bath bombs into my bath and watching the changes it makes to the water, making a usual bath a lot more interesting! I don't have much money to spend on treating myself and usually only receive Lush products for my birthday or Christmas. However after watching Zoella's most recent Lush haul (watch here) I couldn't help but want to purchase some products of my own! Therefore, after browsing the Lush website and heading into my local store, I made a few purchases on some products that I can't wait to try out!

Butter Bear Bath Bomb - £1.95:
'Snuggle up in a vanilla-scented bear hug with softening Fair Trade cocoa butter from the Colombian Peace Community of San José Apartdó. Creamy and pampering, this polar pal will melt hearts young and old' source

I thought this bath bomb was just the cutest looking thing and was a great way to ease in into the winter season with the snow white bear so fitting for christmas! This product is actually from the Christmas collection which means it is limited edition. So if you want to try this yourself, then I would recommend purchasing it within the next couple of months. I love the smell of vanilla, so I just know I will love the smell of this bath bomb when it is in my bath. Also I love how it has cocoa butter in it because it means it will work wonders on my skin and leave it feeling smooth. The price of this bath bomb is super affordable and great for those on a budget, just like myself!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £2.95:
'...Crumble the swirled pink summit under running water and embrace glistening ridges of bubbles and comforting candy mist.' source

Again another really affordable product! I love having bubble baths, so I know I am going to love this bubble bar. I love the colours and I just know it is going to smell amazing once crumbled up in the water. This product is also from the Christmas collection, which means this will be great to use the nearer we get to Christmas to boost the spirit. I know I will probably get 2/3 uses out of this which is also a bonus as it doesn't all go to waste and you can experience the product multiple times. I honestly cannot wait to use this! 

Intergalactic Bath Bomb - £3.95:
'Ever wondered what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your bathroom with this sexy, interstellar bomb and because the guardian of your own galaxy. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colour sends your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Constellations swirl and pop, creating vibrant lustre vortexes in the night sky. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedar-wood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of 80's aftershave. Return from your intergalactic brief encounter as the grounding scent brings you gently back from orbit' source

How crazy does that sound? The name and how just unbelievably mad this bath bomb sounds is what drew me to it in the first place. I had seen many people raving about this product and I just wanted to try it out for myself to see what the hype was about. The colours look so cool and it has the added feature of glitter! By the description, I honestly am so excited to try this product out and see how crazy it will change the bath water! I love the smell of mint, I find it very relaxing so I am definitely feeling like I will use this one when I want to relax or when I am feeling low and need up lifting. I can't wait to see if it lives up to expectations!

What are some of your favourite lush products? 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

2 comments