15 Things I Learnt In 2015

16:30

First off, I seriously cannot believe that it is Christmas Eve and it is Christmas Day tomorrow! This year has gone soooo fast, I am really amazed at how this year just has flown by and another year is just around the corner. This year I feel like I've really got a clear mind set of what it is that I want to get out of the next year, therefore expect a post within the new year all about my reflection of the past year and the goals that I am setting for myself for 2016.

2015 for me has had it's up's and down's like every year has. But personally, I feel like I have learnt quite a lot this year in particular about life, myself and the importance of every single day (wow things just got real deep there haha). Today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I have learnt in 2015...

15 Things I Learnt In 2015
  • Do what you love! Don't worry about what other people think because as long as you're happy and enjoying yourself, then nothing else matters. 
  • Taking care of yourself is so important.
  • It's ok to be sad.
  • I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it.
  • Loving yourself and being confident is the key to living a positive life.
  • No ones life is perfect, so there's no point comparing yourself and your life to other peoples. 
  • There's more to life than social media.
  • It's good to take a break once in a while.
  • Make the most out of every situation,
  • Outgrowing people and losing friendships is a normal part of life. Be grateful for the memories you had together and what you learnt from them.
  • Time is precious. 
  • Life is always a balance between the good and the bad. 
  • Taking risk's isn't all bad and can sometimes be rewarding. 
  • Your problems don't define you.
  • Be yourself!
What have you learnt from 2015?

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year. If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you also have a great day and all the best for 2016.
Follow me on Bloglovin here and never miss a post!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is such a lovely post! Thank you so much for sharing this :) I've learnt that you should always be positive and remain focused on your goals xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No problem. That is so true, you should always be positive and remain focused xx

      Delete
  2. Great post.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an inspirational post, I agree with all of these! Hope you had a fab Christmas.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I hope you did also x

      Delete