20 Simple Things That Will Boost Your Mood

16:30

Sometimes the small things in life are what makes us feel good and the most happiest. Today I'm sharing with you some of the things that instantly boost my mood when I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps. I hope they also make you feel good and instantly make you feel better when you're having an off day. Maybe you can use some of these things the next time you're feeling like this. Enjoy! 


Simple Things Boost Your Mood Happiness
  • Long hot baths
  • Cupcakes!!!!
  • Undisturbed sleep
  • Sunshine
  • A warm breeze
  • Seeing your favourite singer/group in concert!
  • Freshly painted nails
  • Trying new make-up products
  • Laughing!!!
  • Roast dinners
  • Matching your underwear
  • Cuddles
  • Going on walks
  • Hard work paying off
  • Fresh bed sheets to sleep in
  • Finishing a great book
  • Your pet greeting you when you come home
  • Seeing friends you haven't seen in a long while
  • Lazy days
  • Wearing a new outfit
Share three things that instantly boost your mood! I'd love to read them.

Don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Lovely post, I agree with everything, it really is the little things right? For me it's dogs, TV shows, films, reading, pampering, lounging around in my PJS, seeing my boyfriend, going on holiday, day trips, meals, animals, shopping, sunshine, etc!!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky!! Yes the little things are so important. All what you have listed sounds so great!xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post Lauren! Three things that instantly boost my mood are seeing the smile on my boyfriend's face when we're reunited after being apart, Saturday nights in watching TV with yummy food and hard work paying off - I got my first ever 1st in on of my uni assignments the other day and it felt so good! :) xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! They sound so great and things I also love too. Wow well done Hannah! That's so good xx

      Delete
  4. The feeling that comes as a result of hard work paying off is incredible! It's such an amazing feeling! Loved this list by the way x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's so true. Thank you so much Nicole!x

      Delete
  5. These are all so true! I wish I could just have a bath right now but i'm at uni so that can't happen. Also, reading a good book or re reading one of your favourite books also makes me feel in a better mood.
    Alicia x
    http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw no that sucks! Hope you can have one soon. Yes I agree 100% x

      Delete
  6. I really should do the matching underwear thing, because it does make a difference! Since I've put on a bit of weight, I just haven't felt like it but I think perhaps I have to bite the bullet and do it in order to feel a bit better about myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok. Yes go treat yourself and feel good again x

      Delete