Fun Things To Do This Summer

16:30

Now we're into the month of June and officially the start of summer, why not start planning and creating memories with your loved ones with a range of fun activities and events you can spend all summer long doing. Today I have a list of ideas you can use or take inspiration from.Whatever the budget or flexibility you might have, I hope at least one of these ideas are helpful for creating the perfect summer!!

Go to the beach 
Have a picnic 
Take up a new hobby or sport
Go swimming
Go away on a weekend trip
Go camping
Go for a road trip
Splurge on a summer wardrobe
Wear your favourite summer lip shade
Have a BBQ
Play crazy golf
Eat ice cream
Go for cocktails
Start a new book
Meet up with an old friend
Start eating healthier
Exercise more
Create a summer playlist to listen to
Redecorate a room in your home
Book a last minute break away
Get your nails done
Start up photography or scrap booking to savour those summer memories
Go for a long walk
Go to the zoo
Visit the sea life centre
Go fruit picking
Learn to meditate or do some yoga
Make some smoothies
Lighten your hair
Go to a fair or summer event
Head to a festival or outdoor gig
Watch one of your favourite old school films at an outdoor cinema
Go out on a bike ride
Have an adrenaline filled day out at the theme park
Sunbathe in the garden
Take any work you might have outside

What are your favourite things to do during the summer? What have you got planned so far?

Lauren x

Don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. swimming, swimming and again swimming. it is my favorite activite in summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these activities sound like so much fun! I love visiting the zoo and going to music festivals during the Summer :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you could see the fun in them!! I love visiting the zoo too and haven't been to a festival in so long xx

      Delete
  3. loved reading this, I'm actually writing something quite similar at the moment!

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw definitely link me to it :) I'd love to read it xx

      Delete
  4. I love all these summer-style posts! Fab post Lauren xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating ice cream is always fun ;) Hope you have a great summer <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is!! Thanks lovely. You too xx

      Delete
  6. I love the summer months! There is always so much to do =o) I have a trip to Europe planned and some time exploring Chicago =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that is very exciting!! Hope you have a great time xx

      Delete
  7. Great post! I love having barbeques in the summer! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely planning on getting out a lot more this summer, the weather has been lovely where I am recently so I've been doing a lot of fun stuff!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes warm weather makes a massive difference!!xx

      Delete
  9. yes yes yes!! i want to dye my hair!! and have tend pic-nicXD so many great ideas thank youu!!

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!! You're very welcome xx

      Delete
  10. These are all fun things to do! In fact, I've already done some of them ;) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so good!! Thank you very much. Have a great weekend xx

      Delete
  11. oh I love this post! I hope you have a wonderful summer <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this post lovely!! Amazing ideas you've got. I'll have to start working on my own list before it gets too late & we're back to darkness from 3pm onwards!

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no worries!! Thanks so much for your comment. Oh no I'm dreading that already. Have a good summer xx

      Delete
  13. These activities belong to my favorites! Especially the ice cream haha! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great list of ideas! Lets hope the sun shines in the UK this Summer to allow most of these to happen!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete