A Spring To Do List

09:30

You don't know happy it makes me to know that Spring is on it's way and to say goodbye to the cold and miserable winter months. As much as I love snuggling down in the evenings under a blanket, I much prefer the warmth of the spring/summer, days out in the sunshine with the family and of course being a blogger way more blog photo opportunities due to the better photo lighting. Here's a little to do list of the things I'm hoping to achieve or want to do throughout Spring:

1. Read three books - I'm currently reading Sunshine On A Rainy Day by Byrony Fraser, so hopefully I'll be able to finish that soon and move on to another one. I've recently got back into reading and I've honestly missed it so much.

2. Start exercising again - It literally disgusts me when I think back to the last time I did a solid good workout or went on a run. It's seriously been that long, but due to health problems it's sometimes impossible. But I want to try push myself and start exercising again. I love doing workouts for home and going on early morning runs on the weekend when no one is about. It's pure bliss. 

3. Swap dark hues for light hues in my makeup collection - Whilst I've been obsessed with wearing dark plum colours on my lips and copper shadows on my lids and will be very sad to say goodbye to them for the next few months, I can't wait to start wearing lots more lighter based makeup and spring shades. Mac's snob will be making a swift return to my lip wardrobe.

4. Continue to improve my photography - I have been working super hard on my blog photography lately. I've actually properly learned about my camera settings, invested in some new blog props and backgrounds, as well as taking my time with it and experimenting. I personally feel like I have improved slightly, so hopefully that will come across to you  guys also. But I still have a long way to go, but I'm actually enjoying it for the first time ever!!!

5. Eat more fruit - Is it just me or is fruit way more appealing in the warmer months of the year? I can't wait to eat strawberries, apples, grapes and raspberries a lot more regularly again. How yummy!

6. Buy flowers more regularly - Flowers just make a room feel so much fresher and airy! Tulips are my absolute favourites. They're so pretty. Spring is the perfect excuse to purchase lots.

7. Add some new spring wardrobe additions - Spring and summer fashion is my absolute favourite. Everything's just so much prettier and sweet. I find clothing pieces are way more flattering on me and don't even get me started on all the shoes! I'm all over pink suede mules right now. 

8. Go for a walk everyday - Walking is one of my favourite ways to clear my head during a stressful time or to just simply enjoy getting out in the fresh air. When the weather starts getting better, I definitely want to go on more walks and preferably at least once a day.

What are your plans for Spring?

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I know what you mean about getting some exercise.. When you go for a run after a long time of not going, you're like why did I ever stop?! I have been getting back into it the past week, and it's something I want to keep up with too :)
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's exactly that! That's so great to hear. I hope you can keep it up, Amber! Well done you xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh what a great little list! During spring, I'm planning on being a bit more organised. I want to start making to-do lists and nail my blog planning. I also want to start doing more exercise, but I'm struggling to find the time at the minute! I'd like to start spending my money a bit more wisely, but it's proving quite difficult as all the spring clothes are creeping into shops - my online wishlists seem to grow every day!!

    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Olivia! I hope you can nail all your goals you have in mind for the next few months. I totally know what you mean about your wishlist growing. Spring fashion means nonstop wishing for me. There's so many gorgeous pieces around. It's so hard to resist xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to add some spring clothing to my wardrobe, gotta get a little trip to Primark! I also like to change my home decor for spring especially buying myself flowers, you just have to - they make great blog props as per your gorgeous picture!!

    www.GillMcLaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go to Primark asap!!! Their spring range looks incredible. Thank you so much, Gill xx

      Delete
  4. Buying flowers more regularly is mine too, makes such a difference! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly does! Everything is so fresh xx

      Delete
  5. oh i can't wait for all the fruit to be in season again and i also want to see if theres a tulip field close so i can pick them myself.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I relate to this so much ! My list is so similar !

    www.paulydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great list! My plan this spring is to go running more and just get out and about more now that the weather is warming up! x

    www.indistilling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Inidi!! Yes mine too. Love getting outside in the fresh air xx

      Delete
  8. Fabulous goals! I already walk everyday to uni through a lovely park, I need to get back into my yoga as I have been slacking lately and I would love to buy more flowers too, they just brighten up the room don't they?

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! That sounds so lovely. Yes they definitely do. Can't beat some fresh flowers xx

      Delete
  9. Firstly your photos on this post are beaut! & these are great goals, I also love reading but I can never seem to find the time to get any done, I definitely want to start reading more too. x

    Maddie | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, Maddie!! I know whenever I go to sit down with a book before bed I'm way too tired to even open it up haha xx

      Delete
  10. Great plans for spring! I plan on cleaning out my wardrobe and really decluttering how much stuff I own. I feel like I have way more clothing than I need, some of it I plan on reusing for a new purpose - such as cutting up jeans into shorts and such =o)

    dreamofadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete