A day at the zoo and OOTD:

12:00

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14564241/?claim=wfahgvwhbcm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>To celebrate my brothers birthday and do something fun as a family, we all decided to head to the zoo for the day which was great because we rarely do something all together as a family, as well as my boyfriend, Reece.


I had not been to the zoo in years, so I absolutely loved the experience of seeing all of the animals and falling in love with every single one to the point where I wanted to bring every animal home with me. It was also such a great day out to just relax and enjoy myself without having to think about my worries. 

I thought I would share with you the outfit that I decided to wear on the trip and also a selection of photos I took on the day which are not that great of a quality because I did take them on my phone (warning: this post may become very photo heavy).




River Island top - £15 in the sale  

Topshop ripped at the knee petite Joni Jeans - £36 

Primark lace up sandals - £10 

Next gold watch - £22 

Primark shoulder bag - £8 

H&M Necklace - £2.99 (similar here)




















I hope you enjoyed this combined lifestyle yet fashion related post, please feel free to let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks so much for reading,

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

0 comments