Missguided New In Picks (July 2015):

11:30

Missguided New In Picks July 2015

Pom Pom Trim Cami Playsuit 

Cross Back Strap Cami Top 

Striped Bardot Playsuit

Lace Up Flat Sandals 

Suede V Neck Cami Top 

Crepe Plung Scallop Hem Shift Dress

Waterfall Collarless Trench Coat

Recently I have been nonstop browsing Missguided, so I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pieces from the Missguided New In section . I absolutely love Missguided and they have so many nice pieces in at the moment that are bang on trend yet are still affordable at the same time. I believe the pieces I have chosen could be worn for all different occasions from day looks to evening looks, they present different trends of the current summer season, they are great pieces to add a touch of colour to your wardrobe as opposed to the usual black that many of us go for when picking items and I believe there is something within the pieces that I have chosen for everybody.

What are some of your favourite pieces from Missguided? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading,

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

0 comments