Classic White Shirt

11:30







White Shirt - Topshop
Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Peeptoe/Cutout Heeled Boots - Next (Similar here)
Ring - Pandora
Lipstick - MUA Shade 2

This classic white shirt piece features on my Topshop autumn wish list post. I managed to purchase the exact shirt, as well as some new jeans (Jamie jeans to be exact) to put together this casual/dressy outfit. I paired the white shirt and Jamie jeans with some peep toe/cutout heeled boots to give the look a slightly more dressy-casual feel to it. Also the heel was able to give me that extra bit of height I need since I am very petite.  If you wanted to keep it more on the casual side, I would have gone with some flats or a pair of black chelsea boots. There are also other ways to complete this look off, such as adding a bag of any style and perhaps a tan colour to go with the shoes, or you could add some gold or silver accessorise to give that something extra to the overall look.

In my opinion, I think this look is great for the first few weeks of autumn, when it starts to get a little chillier but there is still some sunshine and a warm breeze about. Even if does start to get colder, a great item to throw on top would be a faux fur gillét to keep you warm or you could even open up a scarf and wrap it round you to feel extra snug. Also the mid-tone denim helps to keep the look within the transition period and the tan colour on the boots help to start bring in darker colours again for the new season.

I really hope you liked this outfit post, I loved putting together the look and shooting the pictures, especially since I'm still getting use to taking pictures for my blog.

Thanks so much for reading,

Lauren x

You Might Also Like

0 comments