November Favourites

14:35


Since I've never done a favourites post before, I thought I would share with you some of the things that I have been loving through out the month of November. I always love reading other people's favourite posts or watching their monthly favourite video's. I've decided to include a mixture of different things that I've been loving through November, ranging from some beauty products to my favourite apps and music albums.


Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo:
I mentioned this shampoo in my 'hair care and styling routine' post last week and the reason why I am showing it again is because I really am enjoying using it. It has made my hair feel so soft and smooth. I'm actually really impressed with it and it has definitely made me want to try more from the 'Ultimate Blends' range that Garnier have brought out. Plus this shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair smell just as good! I love it.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:
This product has been really hyped and raved about by beauty bloggers over the past year or so. I thought it was about time I jumped on this bandwagon and saw what all the fuss was about. Because I was trying it for the first time, I decided to go with a mini bottle just in case I didn't like it and then wouldn't have to waste a big bottle.

However, I was really surprised at how good this cleansing water was. I'm not really someone who purchases a lot of cleansing products, so I don't have much to compare it with. But I was impressed with how it removed most of my make-up and how quickly it also did. I sometimes find with using make-up wipes, that it takes a lot longer time to remove the make-up as you end up going over the same place a few time to make sure it has all come off. But with the Micellar water it was coming off with ease and quickly. For a cleansing water between £1-£2 depending on what offers are on at the time, you can't really go wrong with it due to the affordability, can you?


The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer:
This product is literally my new holy grail! I am so in love with it. I was so lucky to be able to pick this up in my local Superdrug store before it sold out. I had seen so many positive comments about this highlighter that I really just had to try it out for myself. I am so glad I did because it is such a good highlighter. It is such a gorgeous shade, it gives the right amount of glow to your skin and works wonders on fairer skin tones. I would highly recommend this highlighter to anyone!

I'm thinking about doing a more in depth review of Mary-Lou, so if you would like to read that, then please let me know!

Alien Perfume by Thierry Mugler:
I had my eye on this perfume for such a long time. Last Christmas I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift. Since then I have been using it sparsely because I really don't want to waste it. I tend to wear it more during this time of the year (autumn/winter). I feel like the scent is more suited this time of the year as opposed to the spring/summer where you have more fruity scents. Alien is more of a toned down floral scent with hints of jasmine and musk. It's very feminine and classy in my opinion. Also  it is a really long lasting perfume, it has lasted pretty much the whole day on me before and it is definitely worth the price tag!


One Direction - Made In The A.M:
If you know me, you'll know how much I love One Direction and how I have been a big fan of these boys since the beginning, when they were on the X Factor and I was a massive Liam girl. Now fast forward five years and they're onto their fifth album. I seriously cannot believe how far they have come and how much they have already achieved in the first five years of their career. I am so unbelievably proud of them and this album, so of course I had to include it in my November favourites.

I really feel like 'Made In The A.M' has really given them a chance to prove themselves and to really find their style of music that they want to make. Just like every album they have produced, I love all the songs and I always find myself singing along to them even when I'm not even listening to the album. Some of my favourites include Temporary Fix, End Of The Day, Never Enough, Olivia, History, Made In The A.M and Walking In The Wind. As you can probably tell, that's a lot of favourites from just one album, but if I could I would have probably listed every single song on the album that's how much I am in love with it!

The only downside I feel to this album is that I won't hear it on a tour within the next year. Every year since X Factor, I have been to see them and it just feel's weird that I haven't got tickets to see them. I don't know how long it will be till I hear them sing these songs off the new album live, but I really hope that it won't be too long till they come back from their well earned break.


Instagram:
Even though I have been on Instagram for a few years now, the past few months or so I've been trying really hard to up my game on there with regards to the photo's I'm posting and promoting my blog on this social platform. Therefore, I decided to include it in my November favourites for that reason. I hit 200 follows during this month, which to some people I know isn't a lot, but for someone who has been stuck on the 130 mark for such a long time, I felt happy that I was able to move forward and build on my followers.

I love using Instragram to check out what other people are doing or loving at the moment, it gives me a chance to also share what I am up to, as well as promote my latest blog posts to an audience. Also I love checking out other bloggers Instagram's to see what their latest posts are and it also gives me the opportunity to find new bloggers to follow, check out there blog's and communicate with. Instagram is such a good marketing platform, but also so much fun to get involved with.

I'm always on the hunt for new profiles to follow, so feel free to leave a comment below with your @ name on Instagram. I'll be sure to check it out. Please also check out my own Instagram @laaaureeen__ or click here.

What are some of your favourites from this month? Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned above? Are you a fan of One Direction or a lover of Instagram?

I'd love to hear from you,

Thanks so much for reading,

Follow me on Bloglovin here and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments