Tag | Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

16:30

I've been feeling really slumped for blog post recently. I have no idea why though, since I have so many written down in a notebook, yet I find myself lacking enthusiasm to write them up. Having said that, I have some Christmassy posts coming up on my blog within the next few weeks, which I am looking forward to posting and sharing with you.

So today's post is going to be the Would You Rather - Beauty Edition tag. Having done one tag post previous to this, I really enjoyed it and thought why not do another to fix my slump in ideas. Plus it's a beauty edition, so what is not to love about that?

1.Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 
For me personally, I don't tend to wear a lot of eye shadow or use a lot of my palettes on a day to day basis. So for me I'm going to have to say lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. Mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses are some of the products that make up some of my face make-up anyway haha. Plus I couldn't bare to lose any of my lipsticks!!! They're my favourite make-up product.

2.Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Obvious answer for me is that I would rather never be able to cut it again! I have quite long hair, so I think for me to chop it all off at once would be a very drastic change. Therefore, if it kept my hair the way it was and never chopped it again, I would still have the option of styling it however I want and not being restricted to just once look if I was to chop it all off!

3.Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheek all the way! I've never really tried a coral coloured blush, so I think I would stick with the pink themed cheek as it would be versatile to wear all year round.

4.If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
I'd probably say clothes because I would be in need of them more than make-up. Fashion is constantly changing, a lot more than make-up is. I rarely change up my make-up look completely, so I wouldn't know what to buy or when I would use a £1000 worth of make-up. So for practicality, I would say clothes!

5.Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner or eye liner as lipstick?
Eye liner as lipstick, because I would try get away with it as being a lip liner haha!

6.Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Even though I have never been to Sephora, I would probably go with only shopping there, because they have a lot more choice of brands to shop for. Where as only shopping in Mac, you would be restricted to only purchasing products from there!

7.Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?
I like to keep my eye make-up look as natural as possible, so in my everyday make-up look I apply a really neutral eye shadow to my lid and more of a shimmery bright eye shadow to the inner corner of my eye. So, I would probably only use one eye-shadow colour for the rest of my life and then I always have the choice of changing my lip colour!

8.Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I hate being hot and feeling like I am overheating haha! So for me I would probably rather wear summer clothes in the winter.

9.Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails!!! I have way more bright polishes than I do dark.

10.Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Mascara is probably my favourite eye product. I think it can just change the way your eyes look so quickly and can really bring out your eyes! So I would probably give up my favourite lip product instead of my favourite eye product.

11.Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
God, I am such an indecisive person haha! I literally am so undecided about this question haha. I think a messy bun because it would give me a little more height as I am so small. With a bit more volume on the top of my head it would make me appear taller, if that makes any sense? But I do love a good pony tail.

12.Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss?
I'm not a massive lover of lip glossy. It's too sticky! I must prefer applying lipstick. So I would rather never wear lip gloss. Plus I can't stand bare nails, I have to have some form of varnish on them.

13.Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
This is probably the hardest question of them all hahah! I don't think I have the guts to shave all my eyebrows off and have none at all! But then, sharpie eyebrows just seem's way over the top and cringe, but in this circumstance I'm going to have to say lightly sharpie in my eyebrows hahahha.

14.Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
Even though I said I can't stand bare nails, I would probably have to say I would rather live without nail polish. Make-up really helps to boost your confidence and helps bring out your best features. Plus it's fun to try out new products and create different looks. Over time, I think I would get use to having bare nails haha.

There you have it, my would you rather - beauty edition answers. That sharpie brow question was so tricky to answer! 

Why not have a go at this tag yourself? Would you rather shave off your brows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? 

If you do have a go at this tag, then feel free to link me to your post below, I'm always happy to read new blog posts and find new bloggers to follow.

Thanks so much for reading,
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here and never miss a post!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments