My Go To Everyday Eye Look

16:30

Everyday Eye Look

As mentioned before, I'm not a massive fan of how eye shadow look's on me and I'm not all that great at applying it either haha. But for everyday wear, I like to create a really wearable natural eye look that helps to make my eye's pop whilst still looking pretty. Today I'm going to share with you my go to everyday eye look, including the products I use and the reasons why I choose to wear them. 

Everyday Eye Look

After doing my base make-up and filing in my eyebrows, I like to then move onto my eyes. The first product I tend to reach for is my Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay. This palette is amazing for everyday wear and for creating a natural eye look. This product help's to fit my requirements perfectly. First I like to apply a dusting of either W.O.S or Foxy from the palette over my entire lid to brighten up my eyes. Foxy is the shade I tend to stem to more for when I really want to brighten my eyes, maybe for those days when my eyes are looking a bit dark and tired. Although W.O.S is a great match for my skin tone. These are both matte finishes too. I then like to brighten my eyes more and help to make them 'pop'. To do this, I take Venus from the same palette, which is a neutral shimmery shade and I apply that to the inner corners of my eyes. I love the look it creates and it makes such a difference to my overall look. I hate not having a pop of shimmer to highlight my eyes!

Sometimes to add an extra little bit of something to my eyes, I like to apply a slight shimmer over the eyelids. This eye shadow from Kiko in the shade 118 Pearly Beige Silk is perfect for doing just that. It's so subtle that it doesn't appear overpowering or look like you have just sprinkled glitter over your lid haha. But it just helps to give a nice hint of something else to a neutral eye. Plus it has a neutral colour to it, so it doesn't add any forms of colour and keeps it looking as natural as possible.

Everyday Eye Look

To finish off my eyes, I take my eyelash curlers from Dirty Works to add curl to my lashes before I move onto mascara. The mascara I am currently using and loving is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. This mascara is amazing and does exactly what you want it do. It really lengthens your lashes by the use of the wand, which helps you to get from root to tip with ease. Also it creates volume, separates the eyelashes to create that feathery look, adds that extra bit of curl and it lasts all day long. Maybelline always do some of the best mascara's in my opinion and for great prices too!

What's your go to eye look? Have you used any of these products?
Don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

10 comments