Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Kim K.W

16:30

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Kim K.W
I think most people within the beauty world have gone slightly crazy for the latest lip release from Charlotte Tilbury, the Hot Lips collection showcasing 12 shades inspired by celebrities and 4 best sellers. When I found out that a Charlotte Tilbury counter was coming to my local area, I jumped at the chance of getting my hands on one of these lipsticks. Being a fan of the Kardashian's and also falling in love with the shade, I of course had to go for the inspired by Kim Kardashian West.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Kim K.W
Kim obviously has a different skin tone to what I have, so there's always a risk when it comes to picking a shade worn by a celebrity in which they wear so well, that you feel you won't be able to pull it off the same way. But I was clearly proven wrong with this lipstick. Due to the vintage inspired pink undertones to this nude, it really compliments my lighter skin tone and doesn't wash me out like other nudes do. Instead it creates a really pretty pale pink nude colour that I can see working well for all skin tones. The more you apply of it, it does create a slight peachy look to your lips, which I think is so pretty and wearable. It's perfect for everyday!

This lipstick really helps to create the illusion of fuller lips and due to the shape of this lipstick, it makes application super easy. It literally just glides on with no problems at all. Kim K.W is a cream finish, which means it is perfect for the spring/summer months, when you need a little more of a nourished look and feel to your lips. It also great for those with drier lips, who have to avoid wearing matte products that might extenuate any flakiness and make their lips feel uncomfortable. This lip product is far from uncomfortable. It sits so comfortably on the lips and feels as light as a balm. It doesn't last for ages, so you will need to top it up if you're having a long day, but it does last a decent amount of time and continues to feel nourishing. 

Moving onto another fabulous point about this lipstick and also the whole Charlotte Tilbury range, how stunning is the rose gold packaging? (*heart eye emoji's all around*) It makes the whole lipstick look and feel so luxurious, as well as being a huge stand out amongst all my other lip products. I'm also in love with the pretty rose stamp on the lipstick. It's such a cute detail and you can really see the hard work that has gone into the whole range.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips - Kim K.W
I'm so pleased I bought into the hype of this range and also the CT lip products! I can definitely see the appeal and am planning on adding more to my collection. There are so many other gorgeous shades within the Hot Lips range, I'm definitely eyeing up Kidman's Kiss and Secret Salma, I think this one in particular will be perfect for Autumn time.

You can buy Kim K.W here

What are your thoughts on the Hot Lips - Kim K.W? Have you bought into this range yet? Or are you still wishing?

Lauren x

Don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

21 comments