Birthday Wishlist 2016

11:15


My birthday will be just two weeks away tomorrow. I always have the issue where I never really know what I want in the week's leading up, but then day's after I have a whole list of things that I would like. It's always the way, isn't it?

 But I feel like I have a small bundle of things that I would love to receive this year and would feel so grateful for. To be honest, I'm more than happy with anything receive. It doesn't take a lot to please me and I would make good use of anything. 

So to anyone in my family, boyfriend or friends who might be reading this and wondering what to get me this year. Here's some ideas for you, if you're struggling and really do have no idea what to get. Aside from presents though, I'd honestly just love if I got to spend the day with my favourite people, stuffing my face with yummy cake and having a day free from anxiety. 

Sorry this post is a little short, but there's not much to really say than to just simply show you what sort of things I've got on my list and the kind of day I would like to have this year. I can't believe I'm going to be nineteen this year. My last year of being a teenager. That makes me feel really sad. I don't want to grow up and finally accept I'm an adult now. Can't we just reverse the years?

I hope you're all having a lovely sunday or whatever day it may be when you're reading this.

What's on your wishlist at the moment? Is it your birthday soon? If so, what have you got planned or hoping for this time round?

Lauren x


Don't forget to follow me here on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. That sleek palette is on my wishlist too! Unfortunately my birthday is all the way in August!
    Also, those shoes are so adorable :)
    I hope you have a lovely birthday!

    www.teenytinythoughts.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no way! I'm sure it will come around quickly :) thanks so much xx

      Delete
  2. Love this wishlist so much! Literally just want all of it haha :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I basically want everything on your wishlist haha!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great wishlist! The lace up pumps are gorgeous! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great wishlist! The lace up pumps are gorgeous! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh everything on here is gorgeous, love the look of that Sleek palette!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy early birthday! the naked concealer is my fave and i love the mask of magnaminty as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Danielle!! Oh I hope I get these two products. I can't wait to try them :) xx

      Delete
  8. Ahh such a pretty wishlist Lauren! That jacket is gorgeous. I have the Oliver Bonas trinket dish, it's so good for blog photos and keeping all my hairbands, hair clips and bracelets/watch on! I have an Olivia Burton watch similar to the one on your wishlist and I adore it. I wear it all the time! :) xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! Yes I want it for those exact reasons. Ah I'm so jealous, I really want one :) they're so stunning xx

      Delete
  9. I have an Olivia Burton watch and I love mine, they're so pretty, I hope you get everything you want!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Ahhh my birthday is May 12th and I'm having the same problems as you! I can't really think of anything that I want that isn't like £1000 (Givenchy Antigona haha) and obviously I won't be getting that! But as long as I have a lovely day off work, chilling with my family then I'm sure it'll be a great day! I'm also turning 19 and feel like I'm getting old *cries* xxx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no way!! Happy birthday for May 12th :) xx

      Delete
  11. Happy birthday early birthday girl!!! Mine on April 26th and I'm probably going to go shopping and hang out with my family :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy early birthday to you too!! Enjoy your day xx

      Delete
  12. Those lace up pumps are super cute!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete